Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11-19-14 Class

Premonition
Today in class, we had a substitute teacher. The strange thing about this was that the class before, I was sitting there, thinking "I feel like we have a substitute today even though we haven't had one for this class yet". When I was finally done with Algebra, I was walking down the steps to class when Adam told me "Room 220". Room 220 sounded familiar for some reason, but I didn't know why. I turned around and walked to Room 220 and I quickly discovered why it sounded familiar. It was my advisory room. Our substitute was the one, the only, Mr.Connolly. Mr.Connolly is the coolest advisor and so laid back. I was excited to see him, and sat in my normal comfy chair that spins. I had forgotten my headphones today, which doesn't happen often. It just so happens, today we had to do our Spotify assignment. I just lowered the music to the point of only me hearing it and chose a few songs. All of the songs were Pull Force songs from country artists like Toby Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment